Dr. Asle Toje (D.Phil., University of Oxford) served as research director of the Norwegian Nobel Institute between 2014 and 2018. He is currently a member of the Nobel Peace Prize Committee and publishes extensively in scholarly journals and news outlets on foreign policy issues.
To learn more about this interviewee, please consult the links below.
- Article by Toje on Ukraine’s paramilitaries, “The Outlaws.”
- Norway may rethink opposition to EU membership after Bush’s reelection (November 5, 2004)
- Outline of US policy for dealing with threats against allies from weapons of mass destruction (March 1, 2006)
- Toje, The European Union as a Small Power: After the Post-Cold War (June 30, 2010)
- Toje, The first casualty in the war against terror: the fall of NATO and Europe’s reluctant coming of age (article) (June 4, 2010)
The CPH thanks SMU student intern Polina Declue for her research and work in compiling this collection of additional resources.